The Top Domains report is a list of the top domains visited by DNS and/or firewall requests for your Umbrella organization over the selected period. It is filterable, schedulable, and you can export the results to a CSV file.
- Traffic Type—Select either All, DNS or Proxy. By default, All is selected, so both DNS and Proxy are shown.
- Response—Select Allowed, Blocked, Proxied, or Blocked: Destination List. By default, nothing is selected, so all responses are shown.
- Security Categories—Select the security categories to show. By default, none are selected, so all are shown.
- Content Categories—Select the content categories to show. By default, none are selected, so all are shown.
- Domain—The domain.
- Category—The category, such as Malware, Business Services, Phishing, and so on.
To see a full list of categories, see Manage Security Settings, Manage Content Categories, and Manage Application Categories.
- Requests—The amount of requests for the domain for the selected period.