The Top Destinations report is a list of the top domains visited by DNS and/or firewall requests for your Umbrella organization over the selected period. It is filterable, schedulable, and you can export the results to a CSV file.
- Domain—The domain.
- Category—The category, such as Malware, Business Services, Phishing, and so on.
To see a full list of categories, see Manage Security Settings, Manage Content Categories for Web Policies, Manage Content Categories for DNS Policies, and Understanding Application Categories.
- Requests—The number of requests for the domain for the selected period.
- Traffic Type—Select either All, DNS or Proxy. By default, All is selected, so both DNS and Proxy are shown.
- Response—Select Allowed, Blocked, Proxied, or Blocked: Destination List. By default, nothing is selected, so all responses are shown.
- Security Categories—Select the security categories to show. By default, none are selected, so all are shown.
- Content Categories—Select the content categories to show. By default, none are selected, so all are shown.
- Include All Traffic—Includes data from all domains including noisy domains that are filtered out by default.
- Combine Subdomains—Combines all subdomain requests from a parent domain and lists the combined requests under the parent domain.
- Navigate to Reporting > Additional Reports > Top Destinations.
This takes you to the top-level of the Top Destinations report page, which lists the most visited domains within the selected period. The default period is 24 hours. You can schedule a Top Destinations report, or export the current Top Destinations report to a CSV. For more information, see Schedule a Report and Export Report Data to CSV.
- To refine the results, you can select filters or sort the report by request type or order. See Understand the Top Destinations Report for more information.
- In the Most Visited Domains table, under the Domain field, click a domain to view its Destination Details. See Destination Details for more information.
Updated 3 days ago