The Top Identities report is a list of the top identities with the most activity by DNS and/or firewall requests for your Umbrella organization over the selected period. It is filterable, schedulable, and you can export the results to a CSV file.
You can search for an identity by either searching for the name, domain or URL:
Clicking on an individual identity will bring you to the identity deatils for that identity.
- Identity—The identity.
- Requests—The number of requests the identity sent for the selected period.
Each line in the report has a menu to the right side (shown as three dots: "..."). Clicking on this menu reveals three options:
- Traffic Type—Select either All, DNS or Proxy. By default, All is selected, so both DNS and Proxy are shown.
- Response—Select Allowed, or Blocked. By default, nothing is selected, so all responses are shown.
- Identity Type—Select the identity types to show. By default, none are selected, so all are shown.
- Security Categories—Select the security categories to show. By default, none are selected, so all are shown.
Updated a day ago