You can integrate Cisco Umbrella with Mobility Express if you are using the latest AireOS 8.8.x software release. This Umbrella integration applies across the Cisco wireless LAN controller (WLC) portfolio, including Mobility Express, WLC 3504, 5520 and 8540.
Follow these steps to enable Cisco Umbrella protection per SSID.
- In the Umbrella dashboard, navigate to Admin > API Keys, then click Create to obtain your API key.
- Select Legacy Network Devices, then click Create.
- In Mobility Express Web UI, switch to Expert View.
- Enable Umbrella and enter the Umbrella API key.
- Create and register a profile.
- Apply the profile to your WLAN.
Updated 7 months ago