A centralized setting is one that can be applied to multiple organizations at the same time, including new customers as they come on board. Centralized settings are powerful and easy to use, helping you reduce your total cost of ownership while increasing your free time.
The Managed Service Console divides centralized settings into the following areas:
- Overview Page—View all of your customers, the number of policies for each, and the applied settings for the customer's default policy. You can also make changes to settings for individual customer policies from the Overview page.
- Destination Lists—Add block and allow destination lists that can be applied to the Umbrella policies of both your existing customers and any new customers you might add. You can also edit existing destination lists.
- Block Pages—Configure block pages that can be applied to the Umbrella policies of both your existing customers and any new customers you might add.
- Content Settings—Select content categories to block your customers from accessing specific destination types.
- Security Settings—Determine which categories of security threats are blocked by Umbrella, to which customers these settings are shared, and how they are applied.
- Custom Integrations—To instantly operationalize your threat intelligence into visibility and enforcement.
- Advanced Settings—Enable SafeSearch and logging.
Centralized Settings can also be applied to customers from the Customer Management section of the Managed Services Console; however you cannot create centralized settings through Customer Management.
Updated 2 months ago