Once you have started a trial, you can update customer and deal information at any time. This includes changing email addresses and package selection. If you originally created the trial without a Deal ID, you can also add one.
Because the customer name and billing address mirror the Deal ID in the Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW), you cannot change a trial's customer billing information.
Note: An MSSP customer trial of the Umbrella dashboard is only started if you have selected GPL or Both—not MSLA—as your licensing option when adding a new account. For more information about licensing options, see Manage Licensing.
- Navigate to Customer Management and click Trials.
- Click a trial to open information about the trial.
The customer's information opens in a new page.
- For Customer Information, click Edit, update Customer Email Addresses as needed, and then click Update.
- For Deal Information, click Edit, update information as necessary and then click Update.
Note: If a customer purchases Umbrella, the customer’s subscription will automatically reflect the number of seats (licenses) purchased in the CCW Deal.
- Click the Trial Name header at the top of the page to return to the Trial Management page and the list of trials.
Updated about 1 year ago