PSA integration is not available to all MSSP consoles. To enable PSA integration, contact your sales representative.
At any time you can integrate a PSA with Umbrella for ticket creation and usage data. The MSSP console supports both Connectwise and AutoTask. For more information on ConnectWise PSA integration, see the Umbrella and ConnectWise PSA Integration Setup Guide. For more information about AutoTask PSA integration, see Autotask and Umbrella Integration.
- Navigate to MSSP Settings > PSA Integration Details and click Add Integration.
- Select either ConnectWise or Autotask, enter the credentials so that Umbrella can communicate with your selected PSA, then click Next.
- Set ticketing details and click Next.
- Review your integration and click Save.
- Navigate to MSSP Settings > PSA Integration Details and click Delete Configuration.
- Click Delete to confirm the deletion.
Updated 9 months ago