PSA integration is not available to all MSSP console. To enable PSA integration, contact your sales representative.
At any time you can integrate a PSA with Umbrella for ticket creation and usage data. The MSSP console supports both Connectwise and AutoTask. For more information on ConnectWise PSA integration, see the Umbrella and ConnectWise PSA Integration Setup Guide. For more information about AutoTask PSA integration, see Autotask and Umbrella Integration.
- Navigate to MSSP Settings > PSA Integration Details and click Set-up Integration.
- Select a PSA—ConnectWise or Autotask and click Save and Continue.
- Add credentials so that Umbrella can communicate with your selected PSA and click Save and Continue.
- Set ticketing details and click Save and Continue.
- Review your integration and click Close.