Before you start adding new customer accounts to your MSSP console, select how you will procure licenses on behalf of your customers. Your options are either through a Term-based license or Managed Service License Agreement (MSLA).
- Navigate to MSSP Settings > Purchasing.
- Select a licensing option and click Change License.
- Term/GPL (Global Price List)—Term licenses are procured through CCW and owned by the customer. Licenses are sold to you ahead of time.
- MSLA—Managed Service License Agreement. A volume-based monthly, post-paid billing model for Managed Service Providers of any kind: MSP, MSSP, or ISPs. Licenses are issued when a customer account is added by the MSSP and at the end of each month Cisco bills you based on the number of licenses—customers added—during that thirty day period. There is no minimum or maximum number of licenses.
- Both—Allows you the option of selecting either Term or MSLA when adding a new customer account.
Note: For more information about licensing, contact your Umbrella Sales representative.
The selection you make here becomes the default licensing agreement when you add new accounts.
Updated 25 days ago