Once you've started a trial, you can update customer and deal information at any time. This includes changing email addresses and package selection. If you originally created the trial without a Deal ID, you can also add one.
Because the customer name and billing address mirror the Deal ID in the Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW), you cannot change a trial's customer billing information.
Note: Because MSLA is a zero cost feature that is only available when requested, this feature may not be available for your MSSP console. If you are interested in enabling this feature, contact your Cisco Sales representative.
- Navigate to Customer Management and click Trials.
- Click a trial to open information about the trial.
The customer's information opens in a new page.
- For Customer Information, click Edit, update Customer Email Addresses and PSA ID as needed, and then click Update.
- For Deal Information, click Edit, update information as necessary and then click Update.
If you change the Package selection, make sure that you maintain the minimum seat count, which can be updated by editing Customer Information on the Customer Management > Trials page.
If you are updating the Number of Seats, make sure that you maintain the minimum seat count for the package being trialed.
- Umbrella Professional—10 seat minimum
- Umbrella Insights—10 seat minimum
- Umbrella Platform—500 seat minimum.
Note: If a customer purchases Umbrella, the customer’s subscription will automatically reflect the number of seats (licenses) purchased in the CCW Deal.
- Click the Trial Name header at the top of the page to return to the Trial Management page and the list of trials.