The following APIs are available:
- Management API—Manage organizations, networks, roaming clients and more.
- Reporting API—Enables organizations to run several reports.
- Console Reporting API—Enables MSPs, MSSPs, and Multi-Org Console administrators to view deployment and security summaries.
- Network Device Management—Enables organizations to register a hardware device with Umbrella, set policies for that device, etc.
- Legacy Network Devices API—Enables organizations to integrate legacy hardware network devices with Umbrella.
- Enforcement API—Enables organizations to manage security-related block lists.
- Investigate API—An API-based version of the Investigate dashboard.
- Dynamic IP Update API—Enables you to keep your Umbrella Network IP addresses up to date when using a dynamic public IP address.
Updated about a year ago