When a destination is classified in a category which you disagree with, you can dispute the categorization. Umbrella and Cisco Talos share a unified set of content categories. You can submit a category dispute request through Umbrella Investigate or Cisco Talos.
You can submit a domain, an IP address, or a file hash to Cisco Talos, and request that Talos review the content category assigned to the destination. For more information, see Cisco Talos Reputation Center.
- Log into Umbrella with your Investigate account and enter a destination you want to query in the Pattern Search or Smart Search.
- In the Domain Summary view, click Dispute Categorization.
- Under Problem Area, choose Content Categorization.
- Choose a category to suggest a new categorization.
- Provide comments and a description of the destination for your suggestion.
- Enter an email address for the notification. Investigate sends your suggestion directly to Talos for consideration. Talos replies to the email address that you provide with the resolution.
- Click Submit.
Updated over 1 year ago