Trials are available only for MSSPs.
To get started with licensing and adding new accounts,, first determine the Umbrella licensing and then add the customer accounts. When determining how to procure Umbrella licenses on behalf of your customers, you have two license types to choose from:
- subscription licensing by term
- pay-as-you-go (Managed Service License Agreement/MSLA) billing models
For more information about licensing, see Manage Licensing or contact your Umbrella sales representative. If you are not sure about which type of license to use, contact your Cisco sales representative.
See also, one of the following procedures:
- Start a New Trial—I Have a Deal ID
- Start a New Trial—I Don't Have a Deal ID
- Create a New Trial with MSLA Licensing
Start a new trial to provide a potential customer with free access to Umbrella for 21 days. This trial period does not start until your customer logs into their Umbrella dashboard for the first time.
From trials, you can:
- Start a new trial—I have a Deal ID
- Start a new trial—I don't have a Deal ID
- Update trial information
- Delete a trial
- Extend a trial
- Access a trial Umbrella dashboard
- Reset a trial password
- Enable trial log management
- Convert a trial to a Subscription
Updated about 1 year ago