The App Details provides information about the app, its risk and its use in the environment. The page is comprised of summary details, events, user and access scopes.
- View the App Details
- Perform an App Detail Action
- Navigate to Apps and click on an app to explore.
- View the classification and risks of the app.
- Classification—Shows the classification of the app and the reason (when Banned or Trusted).
- Cisco Cloudlock Risk Score— The Cloudlock risk score based on three criteria. For more information, see Cisco Cloudlock Risk Score.
- Access Scope Risk—The risk score based on scopes. For more information, see Access Scope Risk.
- Community Trust Rating (CTR)—The risk score based on Cloudlock users. For more information, see Community Trust Rating.
- View details about the app.
- Detected—the date and time the app was detected in the environment.
- Installed by—the user that installed the app, at what exposure level, and the number of users who have the app currently installed.
- Source—the platform the app belongs to (Google or Azure).
- App ID—the unique ID provided by the vendor.
- View the app's events.
- Event—the type of event that involved the app. Possible Events include:
- App Access Authorization
- Manual App Revoke
- External App Revoke
- Automatic App Revoke
- Manual App Classification
- Automatic App Classification
- Access Scope Update
- Automatic Blocklisting
- Unmonitored User
- Description—what occurred in the event.
- By—who triggered the event.
- Detected—the date and time the event was detected
- View users who have currently or previously installed the app.
- User—the user name and email address of the user.
- Domain—the domain the user belongs to.
- OU—lists any OUs the user belongs to.
- Group—lists any groups the user belongs to.
- Detected—the date and time the app was detected for the user.
- Currently Installed—if the user currently has the app installed or not.
Click an individual user to expose a list of apps installed by that user.
- View the app's access scopes. For more details see Access Scopes.
- Category—the access scope category.
- Access Scope—the access scope.
- Permission ID—the permission ID for the access scope.
- Description—what the access scope does.
###Classify the App
Click Classify App to classify an app. See Classify Apps for more information.
###Revoke the App
Click Revoke to revoke the app's permissions. See Revoke for more information.
Updated over 1 year ago