Before installing Cisco Cloudlock for Office 365 you must have a Microsoft tenant and Office 365 Global Administrator credentials.
If your Office tenant has Firewall rules that prevent third-party applications- please add the following rangee to your allow list so Cloudlock may have access.
126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
To employ Cisco Cloudlock to protect your Office 365 platform, follow these steps (Cisco Cloudlock recommends the latest versions of Chrome, FireFox, or Internet Explorer):
- Open Cisco Cloudlock.
- Log in using your Cloudlock Global Admin credentials. These can be Office 365 credentials, or you can log in as a Cloudlock superadmin using a different identity provider.
- In Cloudlock, open the Settings > Platforms window.
- Select Authorize from the Actions column of the O365 platform. Your Office 365 window opens automatically.
- Enter your O365 credentials and select Keep me signed in. Then select Sign in.
- The access permissions requested by “Cisco Cloudlock for Office 365” are listed in the window that appears.
- Click Accept.
You are returned to Cisco Cloudlock. You have finished integrating Cisco Cloudlock into your Office 365 platform.
Updated about a year ago