Cisco Umbrella groups harmful destinations into categories of security threat. To control identity access to these destinations, you can add a Security setting to Umbrella and then select it when adding DNS policies to Umbrella. The advantage to adding Security settings is that you can reuse these settings across multiple DNS policies. For a list of all security categories and a description for each, see Security Categories.
- Full admin access to the Umbrella dashboard.
- Navigate to Policies > Policy Components > Security Settings and click Add.
- Click through the wizard until you reach the Security Settings page.
- Give your setting a descriptive name, select security categories, and click Save. For a list of all security categories and a description for each, see Security Categories.
This new security setting will now be available for selection when you add a policy. See Add a Policy.
- You can also optionally select integrations. The Integrations security category consists of domains that have been added to Umbrella through individual integrations.
Updated 2 days ago