To create a user that’s a Read Only Administrator within the Multi-org console, but with more privileges within a given organization, first, create the user account as a Global Read Only.
- Navigate to Console Settings > Admins and click the + (Add) icon).
- From the Choose Delegated Admin Role drop-down list, choose Global Read Only.
- Complete all other boxes as required.
- Click Create.
Once the user is created, navigate to the organization's Umbrella dashboard and invite that same user to be an administrator within the organization's Umbrella dashboard.
- In the Multi-org console, navigate to Customer Management and click a customer name.
The customer's Umbrella dashboard opens.
- In the Umbrella dashboard, navigate to Admin > Accounts and click Invite.
- Add the user's email address and in the Choose Delegated Admin Role drop-down list choose an Admin Role.
- Click Invite.
The user will receive an email invite to the Umbrella dashboard. When the user confirms the invite, that user can sign into the dashboard using the email and password you've set up. The user is read-only within the Multi-Org console and Umbrella dashboards but has full admin rights over this specific organization.
Updated 11 days ago