If you disagree with a destination's content category classification, you can dispute the destination's categorization. Umbrella and Cisco Talos share a unified set of content categories. You can submit a category dispute request through Umbrella or Cisco Talos.
You can submit a domain, an IP address, or a file hash to Cisco Talos, and request that Talos review the content category assigned to the destination. For more information, see Cisco Talos Reputation Center.
- Navigate to Reporting > Additional Reports > Top Destinations and click a destination, or
Navigate to Reports > Core Reports > Activity Search, click the action menu, and then choose View Full Details.
- Click Dispute Categorization.
- From the Problem Area drop-down list, choose Content Categorization.
- From the Suggest what it should be categorized as drop-down list, choose a category suggestion.
- In the Comments and Site Description area, provide comments and a description of the destination.
- Enter an email address for the notification. Umbrella sends your suggestion directly to Talos for consideration. Talos replies to the email address that you provide with the resolution.
- Click Submit.
Updated 2 days ago