You can find the total number of networks, roaming clients, and other identity types in your organization. This information can be used to account for available seat count, or to get a better idea of how many identities have been added and deployed.
- Find the Total Number of Networks
- Find the Total Number of Roaming Clients
- Find the Total Number of Other Identity Types
- A minimum of Read Only access to the Umbrella dashboard. See Manage User Roles.
- Navigate to Deployments > Core Identities > Networks.
The total number of networks is listed.
- Navigate to Deployments > Core Identities > Roaming Computers.
The total number of roaming clients is listed.
- Navigate to Policies > Management > All Policies and click Add.
- Click Next.
The Policy Wizard displays a list of identities available for selection. The total number of each identity type is listed.
Updated 3 months ago