The Top Identities Report is a list of the top identities with the most activity by DNS requests for your Umbrella organization over the selected period. It is filterable, schedulable, and you can export the results to a CSV file.
You can search for an identity by either searching for the name, domain or URL:
To view the Identity Details of an individual identity, click the name.
- Identity—The identity.
- Requests—The number of requests the identity sent for the selected period.
Each line in the report has a menu to the right side (shown as three dots: "..."). Clicking on this menu reveals three options:
- Response—Select Allowed, or Blocked. By default, nothing is selected, so all responses are shown.
- Identity Type—Select the identity types to show. By default, none are selected, so all are shown.
- Security Categories—Select the security categories to show. By default, none are selected, so all are shown.
- Content Categories—Select the content categories to show. By default, none are selected, so all are shown.
Updated 6 months ago