The details page for an app lists summary information about the app and its risk score.
- A minimum of Read Only access to the Umbrella dashboard. See Manage User Roles.
- Navigate to Reporting > Additional Reports > App Discovery and click the name of an app to view its details for the last 90 days.
- View the initial details of the app, including the name and a description of the app.
- Risk Score—The overall score calculated from the risk details.
- Label—Unreviewed, Approved, not Approved or Under Audit. Click Control this app to edit the label or control the app. For more details, see Block Apps.
- App URL—The URL of the app.
- Category—The category the app falls under. Fore more information, see Application Categories.
- Identities—The number of identities that accessed the app.
- Vendor—The owner of the app.
- Traffic—The number of bytes of total traffic and bytes blocked.
- DNS Requests—The total number of DNS requests and the percentage of requests blocked by Umbrella.
- First Detected—The date the app was first detected.
- Last detected—The date the app was last detected.
- View the risk details.
The risk details shows the app's risk score and how it was calculated, including Business Risk, Usage Risk, and Vendor Compliance.
- View which identities have made DNS requests and traffic for this app.
Click the Download CSV icon to download this information as a CSV file.
Updated 3 months ago