The Top Destinations report is a list of the top domains visited by DNS for your Umbrella organization over the selected period. It is filterable, schedulable, and you can export the results to a CSV file.
- Navigate to Reporting > Additional Reports > Top Destinations.
The report displays a chart of most visited destinations with filters to the left.
- Destination—The domain.
- Category—The category, such as Malware, Business Services, Phishing, and so on. To see a full list of categories, see Manage Security Settings, Manage Content Categories, and Application Categories.
- Allowed—The number of requests to that destination that were allowed.
- Blocked—The number of requests to that destination that were blocked.
- Requests—The number of requests for the domain for the selected period.
- Choose a time frame to view the Destination Report.
The Destination Report can be filtered by the Last 24 hours, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, last 30 Days, or a custom range within the last 30 days.
- Filter results by the response type.
Select Allowed, Blocked, Proxied, or Blocked: Destination List. By default, nothing is selected, so all responses are shown.
- Filter by specific identity types and click Apply.
Alternatively, if you are looking for a specific identity to filter your results, enter it in the search bar. You can also filter by a specific domain.
- Filter by specific security categories and click Apply.
For more information about security categories, see Security Category Definitions.
- Filter by specific content categories and click Apply.
For a full list of content categories, see Manage Content Categories.
Alternatively, checking Show Uncategorized will deselect all security and content categories and only display requests not matching any category.
- Choose to optionally filter results by search options.
- Include All Traffic—Includes data from all domains including noisy domains that are filtered out by default.
- Combine Subdomains—Combines all subdomain requests from a parent domain and lists the combined requests under the parent domain.
Once you have chosen applicable filters, the report updates to reflect the data narrowed by those filters.
Updated 8 months ago