Various reports in Umbrella can be configured so that Umbrella regularly emails you a summary of that report. And you configure filters for these reports so that they only contain the information you want. Each emailed report includes an HTML version of the report, an attached CSV file containing the entire data set, and a link to Umbrella and the report. See Schedule a Report.
Reports can be scheduled so that you receive an email daily, weekly, or monthly.
You can schedule the following reports:
- Security Overview—Overview of your organization's identities and their activity. Filter by events and identities.
- Activity Search—Activity in your environment over the selected time period. Filter by request type, destination, response, identity, protocol, event, security category, content category, and integration.
- Total Requests—Total requests for destinations from your organization over the selected time period. Filter by identity.
- Activity Volume—Total queries within your organization broken down by security categories and results over the selected time period. Filter by identity.
- Top Domains—Total requests for destinations from your organization over the selected time period. Filter by identity, destination, response, security category, content category, integration, traffic.
- Top Categories—A list of the top content categories for your organization over the selected time period. Filter by response and identity.
- Top Identities—A list of the top traffic-generating identities over the selected time period. Filter by destination, identity, categories and security categories.
Cisco Umbrella uses SparkPost as the service to deliver email. Some mail filters, either at the local level or even at a transport layer (like an ISP) may block communications from SparkPost as marketing-related spam. If after scheduling your reports you do not receive them, check the spam filter at your mail server gateway. Whether your mail server gateway is hosted locally or in the cloud, it's likely the email was quarantined at that level.
Umbrella sends its reports from: email@example.com.
Updated 6 months ago