App Discovery enables you to sort the cloud apps used in your environment with the following labels: *Unreviewed—The app has not yet been assigned any label.
- Under Audit—The app is currently under review.
- Not Approved—The app should not be approved for use in your environment.
- Approved—The app may be used in your environment.
When you set an app to Not Approved or Approved, it is not automatically blocked or allowed. Labels within the App Discovery report are used to help review apps in your environment. You must configure application settings within a policy to block apps. See Block Apps for more information.
- Navigate to Reporting > Additional Reports > App Discovery.
- From the overview, click the number of unreviewed apps. The App Grid appears depicting data for the last 90 days. To see a list of Apps for one day, select the specific date from the filter.
- For a given app, click Unreviewed from the Label column. The menu opens.
- Select the label you want to give the app. The app will move from the Unreviewed section to the section corresponding to the label you assigned.
Apps cannot be changed back to Unreviewed
Once an app has been given a label, it cannot be set back to Unreviewed. You can use the Under Audit label for apps that still need review.
Updated 3 months ago