Samsung Knox Details
For more information about using the Cisco Umbrella AnyConnect module with the Samsung Knox Mobile Device Manager, see Knox documentation, available online at the Samsung Knox support website.
- In the Knox dashboard, navigate to Users.
- Add necessary information and click Save and Request Enrollment.
- Install Samsung Knox Manage from the Google Playstore and enroll the device if it is not already enrolled.
- When the device is enrolled, follow the prompts o create the work profile mode.
- Verify that the device appears in the Knox Manage Device list.
- Select Public, search for AnyConnect in the Playstore and approve it.
- Click Assign. This assigns the application to the device.
- Add the Umbrella organization and registration token.
- Select the target group/organization and click Assign.
- Verify that the applications pushed to the device appear.
When user identities are pushed to Umbrella, you can identify and search users and devices. For more information, see Push User Identities.
For information, see Push the Umbrella Certificate to Devices.
Updated 12 days ago