The Cloud Malware Report provides an overview of malicious files within your environment and details the potential risk and exposure these files present. For setup instructions, see Enable Cloud Malware Protection.
For Cloud Malware protection setup instructions, see Enable Cloud Malware Protection.
- View the Cloud Malware Report
- Use the Cloud Malware Report
- Navigate to Reporting > Additional Reports > Cloud Malware.
- View the report's overview of information about the malicious files in your organization.
- Total files scanned—The total number of files in the organization scanned for potential malware. This will also show a status as to whether the scan is complete or in progress.
- Platforms—The number of platforms where malicious files were found.
- Malware found—The total number of files found deemed malicious.
- Users with malware—The number of users in your environment whose files contain malware.
- Filter by platform(s).
The platforms available for Cloud Malware are Box, Dropbox, Webex Teams, Google Drive, and Office 365 (both OneDrive and SharePoint). You can filter your malicious files' results by selecting any or all of the platforms licensed in your environment.
- Filter by exposure.
You can filter your malicious files by the type of exposure they pose to the environment. By default, none are selected, so all exposure types are presented.
- Filter by status.
Each file displays a status depending on whether it is newly discovered; a quarantine or restoration is in progress or failed; or if the file was successfully quarantined, restored, or deleted.
- Optionally, you can choose to view Potentially Unwanted Applications (PUAs).
- Sort columns by detection or status.
Click the settings menu icon to select which columns to display and organize them as you choose.
You can view detailed information about any file listed in the report, such as its owner, location, and size.
- Click the Action Menu to the right of the file of interest, then select See Full Details.
- Review the information that appears.
On the Box, DropBox, and Office 365 platforms, when a malicious file presents a potential risk and needs remediation, you can quarantine the file to a folder in the platform's integration user's account. Only the integration user for the platform will have access to the files within that folder.
- Click the Action Menu to the right of the file that needs to be quarantined, then select Quarantine.
- A dialog box appears to verify the file is to be quarantined. Click QUARANTINE. The status will update to Quarantine in Progress while the quarantine is processing. This process can take up to five minutes; when complete, the status will update to Quarantined.
On the Box, DropBox, and Office 365 platforms, you can restore a file that has previously been quarantined.
Note: Once a file has been quarantined and then restored, it cannot be quarantined again.
- Click the Action Menu to the right of the file that needs to be quarantined, then select Restore from Quarantine.
- A dialog box appears to verify the file is to be restored. Click RESTORE. The status will update to Restoration in Progress while the file is being processed. This can take up to five minutes; when complete, the status will update to Restored.
On the Webex Teams platform, when a malicious file presents a potential risk and needs remediation, you can delete the file.
- Click the Action Menu to the right of the file that needs to be quarantined, then select Delete.
- A dialog box appears to verify the file is to be deleted. Click Delete. The report status is updated to Deleted.
When a reported file is found to not to present any risk, you can dismiss the file from the report.
- Click the Action Menu to the right of the file that needs to be removed from the report, then select Dismiss.
- A dialog box appears to verify the file is to be dismissed. Click OK. The file is removed from the report.
You can export your Cloud Malware report to a CSV file for your records.
- From the top of the report, click Download.
- Give your report a title and click Export.
Note: Data is limited to 1,000,000 rows when exporting to CSV.
- When you click Export, you are taken to the Exported Reports page. Click the download icon in the download column to download the CSV file.
Updated about 21 hours ago