The Cisco Cloud Security Service Status provides online, real-time status information about the Umbrella and Cloudlock service platforms. You can view the status of the Cloud Security components, services, APIs, and worldwide data centers, and learn about recent maintenance and service events. For more information, see Cloud Security Service Status.
The Cloud Security Service Status lists the state of services and components for the Cisco Umbrella and Cisco Cloudlock platforms. In addition to providing the status of individual components, the Umbrella platform displays the daily status of all services for the last thirty days.
The Cloud Security Service Status describes the state of a service component using one of the following states:
- Online—All systems are operational.
- Degradation—All systems are operational, but issues may impact the quality of the service.
- Outage—A data center is unreachable. To ensure quality of service, traffic to the Cloud Security services is automatically routed using Anycast.
Click View Services to list the Umbrella platform services by category.
Umbrella Service Categories:
- Administration, APIs, and Dashboards—Documentation and data portals, APIs, dashboards, data warehouse, block pages, and Zendesk ticketing system.
- Cloud Connectors—Roaming computer services, Chromebook client services, Cisco Security Connector and MDM integrations, Umbrella Meraki SD-WAN connector.
- Cloud Delivered Firewall—Data center, firewall, tunnel head end.
- DNS Layer Security—Data center, DNS resolvers, DNS over HTTP resolvers, Umbrella Roaming Client.
- Identity Services—Virtual appliance services, SAML authentication, G-Suite, Active Directory (AD), Azure AD, Okta, and other SCIM integrations.
- Investigate—Investigate API and dashboard.
- Secure Web Gateway—AMP integration, Threat Grid file analysis, file inspection engine, remote browser isolation (RBI), data center, secure web gateway (SWG) proxy.
- Umbrella CASB—App control and discovery, cloud malware detection, and data loss prevention (DLP).
Within a service category, click View Services > View Components to list the service components and display the availability of the service.
- Click View Services > View Components > View Regions to display the availability of the service component by regional data center.
Service Status History
View the status of Umbrella services for the last thirty days. Click Show to choose one of the pre-configured time periods: Last 7 days, Last 14 days, or Last 30 days.
Click View Services to list the Cloudlock platform services by category.
Cloudlock Service Categories:
- Activities—Box, DropBox, Google, Google+, Google Sites, Office 365, Okta, OneLogin, SalesForce, SalesForce Sandbox, Slack, Webex Teams.
- Click View Services > View Components and Platforms to list the status of the components and platforms.
- Apps Firewall—Google, Office 365.
- Click View Services > View Components to list the status of the platform components.
- Data Loss Prevention—Box, DropBox, Google, Google Sites, Office 365, Okta, OneLogin, SalesForce, SalesForce Sandbox, Slack, Webex Teams.
- Click View Services > View Platforms to list the status of the platforms.
- Enterprise APIs—app.cloudlock.com, fed.cloudlock.com, platform.cloudlock.com, platformusgov.cloudlock.com.
- Click View Services > View Components to list the status of the platform API services.
- Environments—app.cloudlock.com, fed.cloudlock.com, platform.cloudlock.com, platformusgov.cloudlock.com.
- Click View Services > View Environments to list the status of the platform environments.
View the maintenance events that occurred during the last seven days. Click View Details to show the incident start and end times, and affected service components and data center regions.
Updated about 1 month ago