Enable Cloud Malware Protection so that Umbrella scans your environment’s cloud platforms for malicious files and any other risks. When Cloud Malware Protection finds malicious files, the information is presented in the Cloud Malware Report. You can configure your Cloud Malware tenant to automatically apply a response action to malicious files when they are detected, or you can manually trigger a response action from the Cloud Malware report.
- Full admin access to the Umbrella dashboard. See Manage User Roles.
- A tenant that fails to authenticate cannot be deleted.
- Navigate to Admin > Authentication.
- In the Platforms section, expand the platform you wish to authorize.
- Click Authorize New Instance to add an instance of this platform to your Umbrella environment. You can authorize more than one instance of the same platform.
You will be redirected to the specified platform's OAuth login page. Follow the instructions for each platform in the guides below:
Updated about 1 month ago