When a destination is classified in a category which you disagree with, you can dispute the categorization. Umbrella and Cisco Talos share a unified set of security categories. You can submit a category dispute request through Umbrella or Cisco Talos.
- Submit Categorization Request Through Cisco Talos
- Submit Categorization Request Through Umbrella
- Full admin access to the Umbrella dashboard. See Manage User Roles.
You can submit a domain, an IP address, or a file hash to Cisco Talos, and request that Talos review the security category assigned to the destination. For more information, see Cisco Talos Reputation Center.
- Navigate to Reporting > Additional Reports > Top Destinations. Click a destination to navigate to the Destination Details.
Alternatively, navigate to Reports > Core Reports > Activity Search. Click the action menu and choose View Full Details.
- Click Dispute Categorization.
- Under Problem Area select Security Categorization.
- Suggest to Trust or Never Trust this destination.
- Provide comments and a description of the destination for your suggestion.
- Enter an email address for the notification. Umbrella sends your suggestion directly to Talos for consideration. Talos replies with the resolution to the email address that you provide.
- Click Submit.
Updated about 21 hours ago