To enable SSO with an IDP not previously listed, you must download the Umbrella metadata to your SAML provider and upload your provider's metadata to Umbrella.
- Full admin access to the Umbrella dashboard. See Manage User Roles.
- In Umbrella, navigate to Admin > Authentication.
- In the SAML Dashboard User Configuration section, click Enable SAML.
- Choose Other from the list of providers and click Next.
- Copy or download the Umbrella metadata to your SAML/SSO integration.
- Return to Umbrella and navigate to Admin > Authentication. Proceed through the wizard to Upload Metadata. Upload the metadata from your SSO/SAML provider and click Next.
- Click Test Your SAML Configuration. After the test completes, a success message should be shown.
Updated about 22 hours ago