- Chrome or Firefox (recommended) with pop-up blockers and ad blockers disabled (only for the duration of authorization)
- Umbrella DLP Connector must be installed in the tenant by a Google Admin User.
- It is recommended to use a service account for the installation.
Log in to https://admin.google.com with admin credentials.
Navigate to Apps > Google Workspace Marketplace Apps > App List.
Ensure that the Umbrella DLP Connector application is present and enabled for your admin or for the group you are a part of.
Navigate to Apps > Google Workspace > Drive And Docs and ensure that the drive service is enabled for your admin or for a group you are part of.
The Umbrella DLP Connector needs access to your Google account. This allows Umbrella DLP Connector to:
|View, Edit, Create, and Delete all of your Google Drive files|
|View domains related to your customers|
|View groups on your domain|
|View organization units on your domain|
|View and manage the provisioning of users on your domain|
|View Information about users on your domain|
|View audit reports for your G suite domain|
|View usage reports for your G suite domain|
|View, Edit, Configure, and Delete your Google Cloud data and view the email address for your Google Account|
|View your primary Google Account email address|
|View your personal information that is made publicly available|
|Manage your sites|
|View the activity history of your Google apps|
- Navigate to Admin > Authentication.
- Under Platforms, click Google.
- Click Authorize New Tenant to add a Google Drive tenant to your Umbrella environment.
- In the Google Authorization dialog, check the checkbox to verify you meet the prerequisite, then click Next.
The link to the SaaS API Connector brings you to the Umbrella DLP Connector site in the Google Workspace Marketplace. This is correct, despite the nomenclature difference.
- Enter the tenant name, then click Next.
- Enter the Email Address, then click Next.
You are redirected to the Umbrella Dashboard and a message appears showing the integration was successful. It may be up to 8 hours for the integration to be confirmed and appear as Authorized.
- Click Done to complete.
- Under Action, click Revoke. You can revoke any authorised tenant.
- Confirm to proceed. The selected account will no longer be authorized.
Manage SaaS API Data Loss Prevention < Enable SaaS API Data Loss Protection for Google Drive Tenants > Enable SaaS API Data Loss Protection for Webex Teams Tenants
Updated about 1 month ago