- Chrome or Firefox (recommended) with pop-up blockers and ad blockers disabled (only for the duration of authorization)
- The user performing the installation must use a service account with a Microsoft 365 Global Admin and active license
- SharePoint Online and OneDrive must be enabled
- Audit log must be enabled for Microsoft 365. For more information, refer to Microsoft technical documentation and search for Turn auditing on or off.
- The following IP addresses must be allowed if there are Firewall rules that prevent third-party applications:
- Users must have the following API permissions for Microsoft:
Access directory as the signed-in user
Read directory data
Read all files that user can access
Read files in all site collections
Read items in all site collections
Sign in and read user profile
Read all users' full profiles
Microsoft 365 Management APIs
Read activity data for the Organization
Full control of all site collections
Read user profiles
- Click Authorize New Tenant in the DLP subsection to add a Microsoft 365 tenant to your Umbrella environment.
- In the Microsoft 365 Authorization dialog, check the checkboxes to verify you meet the prerequisites, then click Next.
- Provide a name for your tenant, then click Next.
- Click Next to be redirected to the Microsoft 365 login page.
- Log in to Microsoft 365 with admin credentials to grant access.
You are redirected to the Umbrella Dashboard and a message appears showing the integration was successful.
- Click Done to complete.
- Under Action, click Revoke. You can revoke any authorised tenant.
- Confirm to proceed. The selected account will no longer be authorized.
Updated 13 days ago