Use the Activity Search report to review identity activity when tracking attempts to access cloud-based applications controlled by the Tenant Controls setting.
- A minimum of Read Only access to the Umbrella dashboard.
- Navigate to Reporting > Core Reports > Activity Search.
- Under Response, select Allowed or Blocked and then click Apply.
- Under Event Type, select Tenant Controls and then click Apply.
Note: Because blocking of tenants occurs at the vendor level, Tenant controls will always report as Allowed in Activity Search.
- To access detailed information about a tenant control event, from the Action menu, choose View Further Details.
Updated about 21 hours ago