You can create a data classification to help you monitor content with similar characteristics. Custom data classifications can be used in real time rules as well as SaaS API rules.
To delete or edit a data classification, see Delete or Edit a Classification.
- Full admin access to the Umbrella dashboard. See Manage User Roles.
- Navigate to Policies > Policy Components > Data Classification and click Add.
- Give your classification a meaningful name and description, then select a Boolean operator for the classification.
- OR—At least one of the data identifiers selected must match during rule evaluation.
- AND—All of the data identifiers selected must match during rule evaluation.
- Select Built-in Data Identifiers.
- Select Custom Data Identifiers (Custom Identifiers, Exact Data Match Identifiers, and Indexed Document Match Identifiers).
NOTE: Exact Data Match Identifiers and Indexed Document Match Identifiers that are greyed out have not yet been indexed and may not be selected. (See Create an Exact Data Match Identifier or Create an Indexed Document Match Identifier for more information.)
- (Optional) You may expand any built-in data identifier and click COPY & CUSTOMIZE to create a new customized data identifier. See Copy and Customize a Data Identifier.
- Click Save.
Your new classification is listed on the Data Classification page.
Updated about 22 hours ago