Provision a subnet for your deployed Umbrella Virtual Appliances (VAs) through a Site—the physical location of your network. We recommend that you provision at least one VA for each site, but you can have multiple subnets in a site. These steps assume you have set up an Umbrella VA. If you have not yet done so, provision Umbrella VAs before you continue.
For more information about deploying Umbrella VAs, see the Virtual Appliance Setup Guide.
- At least one VA provisioned. See the Virtual Appliance User Guide.
- Full admin access to the Umbrella dashboard. See Manage User Roles.
- Navigate to Deployments > Configuration > Sites and Active Directory.
By default, Umbrella assigns the VA to the default site or no site at all.
- To add a second site for a second VA:
a. Click Settings.
b. Click Add New Site.
c. Add Site Name and click Save.
Your new site is listed.
- For more information, see Manage Internal Networks.
Updated about 1 month ago