Table of Contents
- Chrome or Firefox (recommended) with pop-up blockers and ad blockers disabled (only for the duration of authorization)
- Full Administrator Privileges in Webex Teams and the Compliance Officer role
EventsAPIin your Webex Teams instance is enabled by default. Contact your Webex Teams support team to ensure that the
EventsAPIis turned on.
Authorize a Tenant
- Navigate to Admin > Authentication.
- Under Platforms, click Webex Teams.
- In the DLP subsection, click Authorize New Tenant to add a Webex Teams tenant to your Umbrella environment.
- In the Webex Teams Authorization dialog, check the checkbox to verify you meet the prerequisite, then click Next.
- Enter the name of your tenant, then click Next.
- Click Next to complete the integration.
- Click Accept to complete the authorization.
- You are redirected to the Umbrella Dashboard and a message appears showing the integration was successful. It may be up to 24 hours for the integration to be confirmed and appear as Authorized. Click Done to complete.
- Confirm to proceed. The selected account will no longer be authorized.
Enable Cloud Malware Protection for Microsoft 365 Tenants < Enable Cloud Malware Protection for Webex Teams Tenants > Enable SaaS API Data Loss Protection for Google Drive Tenants
Updated about a month ago