You can test that the website or other destination you want to visit will not be inspected by the intelligent proxy when the intelligent proxy is enabled.
- Full admin access to the Umbrella dashboard. See Manage User Roles.
- The Cisco Umbrella root certificate installed. See Install the Cisco Umbrella Root Certificate.
- Navigate to Policies > Management > DNS Policies.
- Within a test policy, enable the intelligent proxy, including enabling SSL decryption and installing the Cisco root certificate.
Do not enable selective decryption.
- Create a destination block list and add a destination that is a member of the content category you will later add to the selective decryption site for this test. See Add a DNS Destination List.
The content category we will use for this example is News. Add cnn.com to the block list.
- Navigate to www.cnn.com and view the browser certificate. It should be the Cisco certificate.
- Create a selective decryption list and add the News content category to it.
- Navigate to www.cnn.com and view the browser certificate. It should be CNN's certificate.
Updated about 1 month ago