The Top Identities report lists your organization's most active identities, based on DNS, Proxy, and IP requests, over the selected time period.
- Navigate to Reporting > Additional Reports > Top Identities.
- Identity—The identity. Clicking an individual identity will bring you to the Identity Details for that identity.
- Requests—The number of requests the identity sent for the selected time period.
- Select a time frame to view the Top Identities report.
The report can be filtered by the last 24 hours, yesterday, the last 7 days, last 30 days, or a custom range within the last 30 days.
- Filter by traffic type. Choose either All (default), DNS only, IP only, or Proxy only.
- Filter by response type. Select Allowed or Blocked. By default, nothing is selected, so all responses are shown.
- Filter by identities that were warned or accessed a destination after a warn.
- Choose the identity types to show. By default, none are selected, so all are shown.
You can also search for an identity by name, domain, or URL.
Each line in the report includes a menu displayed as three dots. Click this menu to reveal options for the selected identity:
Updated 6 months ago