Umbrella integrates with various identity providers (IdPs). IdPs can provision users and groups identities into Umbrella and provide authentication and authorization of the users and groups. Umbrella also supports manually importing users and groups identities from CSV files. Once you register users and groups with Umbrella and add the identities to a policy, Umbrella is able to attribute traffic to the users and groups in the Activity Report.
To register users and groups identities with Umbrella, you must configure an IdP to provision the identities or import your identities from a CSV file.
- Configure SAML Integrations
- Provision Identities from Active Directory
- Provision Identities Through Manual Import
- Provision Identities from Azure AD
- Provision Identities from Okta
- Active Directory Integration with Virtual Appliances
For more information, see User and Group identities from Azure AD or Okta.
Updated about 21 hours ago